How To Choose The Right Shredding Service Provider
Not sure who to call or trust with handling and shredding your confidential files, intellectual property, or medical records?
Here is a list of suggestions to help you make the best decision, as not all document shredding and destruction providers are considered equal.
- Make sure the provider is licensed and insured within the State of Montana.
- Make sure all employees handling your information have cleared a State or Federal Background Check.
- Do company employees wear a visual name badge when entering your facility.
- Does the provider issue a “Certificate of Destruction” once the service is completed?
- Do they have the right shredding equipment? Does it meet all safety and privacy regulations?
- Do they provide you with Secure and Lockable Containers?
- Does the company have a good “Chain of Custody” policy they follow and enforce?
- Is the shredded paper securely recycled once offloaded from the shred truck?
- Don’t be afraid to ask for references or check their company rating with the BBB.
Remember, referrals are the best Thank You a company can get! If you like our services, please be sure to refer Document Destroyers to your friends, neighbors and colleagues.